- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 9.6 ounce package nonfat dry milk powder (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup Irish cream-flavored, powdered nondairy creamer, or plain powdered nondairy creamer
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 cup creme de cacao (optional)
- Sweetened whipped cream
1. In a 3-1/2-, or 4-, or 5-quart crockery cooker combine dry milk powder, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and nondairy creamer. Gradually add water; stir well to dissolve.
2. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
3. Stir in the creme de cacao, if desired. Stir mixture before serving. Ladle into mugs; top with whipped cream. Makes about 12 (6-ounce) servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 214,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 14,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 30,
- pro. (g) 9,
- sodium (mg) 147,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet