- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 1/2 cups chilled fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries, slightly thawed
- 1 1/2 cups chilled pineapple-orange juice, pineapple-orange-strawberry juice, or orange-strawberry-banana juice
- 1 6 ounce carton vanilla fat-free yogurt
1. In a blender, combine 2 cups of the blueberries, the juice, and vanilla yogurt. Cover and blend about 1 minute or until almost smooth.
2. Pour immediately into glasses. Top individual servings with the remaining 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 117,
- chol. (mg) 1,
- carb. (g) 28,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 36,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet