- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 tablespoon red or green colored sugar (optional)
- 10 unpeeled orange wedges or chunks
- 5 unpeeled lime wedges or chunks
- 5 6 inches wooden skewers
- 2/3 cup raspberry juice blend
- 1 750 milliliter bottle sparkling apple cider or sparkling pear-apple juice, chilled
1. Sprinkle colored sugar on a piece of waxed paper. Moisten the rims of five wine glasses, one at a time, with a little water. Dip each rim in sugar and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes to dry.
2. For fruit garnish, place 2 orange wedges and 1 lime wedge onto each skewer; set aside.
3. Divide raspberry juice blend among prepared wine glasses. Being careful not to disturb the sugar on the rim, gently pour sparkling cider into each glass. Place a citrus skewer in each glass. Makes 5 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 5,
- cal. (kcal) 98,
- carb. (g) 12,
- fiber (g) 1,
- vit. A (IU) 49,
- vit. C (mg) 22,
- sodium (mg) 5,
- calcium (mg) 30,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet