Dijon Pork Chops with Apple Salad
- For salad, in a large bowl toss together arugula, apple, celery, radishes, and pecans; cover and chill. For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, and blue cheese. Season with salt and pepper; cover and chill.
- In a small bowl whisk together Dijon-style mustard, whole-grain mustard, mayonnaise, brown sugar, thyme, and the 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- For a charcoal or gas grill, place chops on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until 145 degrees F, turning once halfway through grilling. Transfer chops to a plate and let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon mustard mixture over chops.
- Toss salad with dressing; serve with chops.
From the Test Kitchen
*TO TOAST NUTS:
To toast nuts, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread nuts in a shallow baking pan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until light brown, watching carefully and shaking once or twice.
Nutrition Facts (Dijon Pork Chops with Apple Salad)
- Per serving:
- 542 kcal cal.,
- 38 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 6 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 19 g monounsatured fat),
- 105 mg chol.,
- 627 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 13 g sugar,
- 33 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet