Tropical Fruit Phyllo Cups
- For filling, combine fruits, marmalade, wine, and allspice in a bowl; toss to mix well. Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking oil or nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Spray one sheet of phyllo with cooking oil or nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar. Top with a second sheet of phyllo; lightly press sheets together. Repeat coating, sprinkling, and stacking with remaining phyllo sheets and sugar.
- Cut the phyllo stack lengthwise into thirds and crosswise into quarters, making twelve 4-1/2x4-1/2-inch squares, using a sharp knife. Press one square into each prepared muffin cup, pleating phyllo as necessary to form a cup. Bake in preheated oven about 8 minutes or until golden. Cool for 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- To serve, use a slotted spoon to place about 1/4 cup filling into each baked phyllo cup. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Tropical Fruit Phyllo Cups)
- Per serving:
- 72 kcal cal.,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 33 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet