- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cool: 1 hr
- Slow Cook: 1 hr 45 mins to 2 hrs (high)
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a small bowl, combine eggs, oil, and milk. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, 1 cup sugar, the water, and tapioca. Bring to boiling. Pour hot fruit mixture into a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Immediately spoon the batter over fruit mixture.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1 3/4 to 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the topper comes out clean.
- Remove liner from cooker, if possible, or turn off cooker. Let stand, uncovered, for 1 hour to cool slightly. To serve, spoon warm cobbler into dessert dishes. If desired, top with ice cream.
From the Test Kitchen
For easy cleanup:
Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your cobbler is finished cooking, spoon it out of your slow cooker. Once the food is out of your slow cooker liner, simply dispose of the liner. Note: Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts (Triple-Berry Cobbler)
- Per serving:
- 478 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 71 mg chol.,
- 194 mg sodium,
- 97 g carb.,
- 6 g fiber,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet