cups whole milk
tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh tarragon
Nonstick cooking spray
teaspoon ground white pepper
- In pan combine milk and tarragon. Heat to simmer; remove. Cover; let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat four 6-ounce custard cups with cooking spray. Place custard cups in square baking dish; set aside. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In bowl whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper. Whisk in milk mixture; divide among prepared cups. Place baking dish on oven rack. Pour boiling water in dish to 1 inch depth.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool cups on rack 30 minutes. Cover surface of custards with plastic wrap. Chill 4 hours. Run knife around edge of cups; invert. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts(Tarragon Custard)
- Per serving:
- 129 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 221 mg chol.,
- 179 mg sodium,
- 5 g carb.,
- 5 g sugar,
- 9 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet