- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 15 ounce carton ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 pounds red or purple plums (about 5 medium), pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup coarsely crushed amaretti (about 3 ounces)
1. In a medium bowl combine ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, cream, vanilla, and cinnamon. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
2. In a medium saucepan combine plums and granulated sugar. Cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or just until plums are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and chill for 1 to 24 hours.
3. To serve, divide ricotta mixture among six dessert goblets or dishes. Top with plum mixture and crushed amaretti.