- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 8 ounce container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 3 cups fresh raspberries and/or cut-up fresh strawberries
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
1. In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and almond extract or vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
2. To serve, in six 12-ounce glasses or dessert dishes, alternate layers of the berries with layers of the yogurt mixture. Makes 6 servings.
- Prepare parfaits as directed through Step 2. Cover and chill for up to 1 hour.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 129,
- Fat, total (g) 3,
- chol. (mg) 2,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 21,
- fiber (g) 8,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 26,
- Fruit () 1,
- Other Carb () 1,
- Fat () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet