Raspberry Fudge Pudding Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Drain thawed berries, reserving 3/4 cup syrup. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine flour, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, and baking powder; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and the vanilla; beat until well combined. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Spread batter in a greased 2-quart square baking dish. Spoon drained raspberries over batter. Pour raspberry syrup atop. Combine remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder; sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick,inserted about 1/2 inch into cake portion, comes out clean. Cool about 1 hour on a wire rack. Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream or ice cream. Makes 6 servings.
Sweetened Whipped Cream
- In a small chilled mixing bowl combine whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with chilled beaters of an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Do not overbeat.
Jennifer Bryant 110 Days Ago