- Makes: 54 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Prep: 25 mins
- Bake: About 8 mins 375°F per batch
- In a medium mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda; beat until combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour. Stir in cereal or oats, coconut, and dates or raisins.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven about 8 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire rack; cool. Makes about 54 cookies.
Nutrition Facts (Ranger Cookies)
- Per serving:
- 61 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 8 mg chol.,
- 40 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet