- In a small saucepan heat bourbon or orange juice and vanilla just until hot (do not boil). Add raisins; set aside to cool.
- Lightly coat eight 6-ounce souffle dishes or custard cups or one 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Place souffle dishes or custard cups in a shallow baking pan for ease of handling; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine egg white, egg, pumpkin, evaporated milk, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, and the pumpkin pie spice. Stir in raisins and any liquid that is left in the saucepan. Spoon pumpkin mixture into prepared dish(es). In a small bowl stir together rolled oats and the 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Stir in melted butter. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake in a 375 degree F. oven about 30 minutes for souffle dishes or custard cups, 40 to 45 minutes for large dish, or until a knife inserted near the center(s) comes out clean. Transfer to wire rack; cool for 1 hour before serving. Makes 8 servings
Nutrition Facts (Pumpkin-Bourbon Pudding)
- Per serving:
- 169 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 35 mg chol.,
- 58 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 21 g sugar,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet