- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For filling, in a bowl stir together granulated sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Add peaches; toss to coat. Spread in 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Drizzle honey over peaches; set aside.
- For topping, in a bowl stir together crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, rolled oats, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle topping evenly over the peach mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Peach Crisp)
- Per serving:
- 306 kcal ,
- 8 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 2 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 20 mg chol. ,
- 101 mg sodium ,
- 58 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 30 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.
Jayne Ortiz 1030 Days Ago
I made this recipe for Christmas 2014. Worst recipe I have ever made. Everything was dry and bland. I even put in extra honey. When it came out dry the first time, I covered it with foil and baked it for another hour. Came out a little better, but I wish I had bought a Marie Calendar from the freezer section in the grocery store which is guaranteed delicious.
Nancy Rutherford-Baumgardner 1490 Days Ago
I add granola that had sliced almonds and honey in it with a little bit of vanilla extract and this made this crisp the bomb. Plus my husband likes a crisp, crisp. Not a sparse, crisp I added an extra 1/2 to the crisp portion of the recipe, but only of the oats/granola. Yuuuummmmm!!!!!!!!
BitsyBet 1528 Days Ago
I really do not care for rolled oats in a crisp topping, so I skip adding it.
Bernadette Dobias 1530 Days Ago
Step 3. instructions are missing.