- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup guava nectar or unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup passion fruit juice blend
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar or sugar substitute and the water; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in guava nectar or pineapple juice, passion fruit juice blend, lime juice, and vanilla.
2. Divide juice mixture among eight compartments of a freezer pop molds. (Or pour into 3-ounce paper or plastic cups. Cover the cups with foil. With a sharp knife, make a slit in the foil of each. Add sticks or plastic spoons for handles. ) Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until firm. Makes 8 freezer pops.
- Choose from Splenda Granular, Equal Spoonful or packets, and Sweet 'N Low bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Prepare pops as directed; freeze for up to 1 week.
- cal. (kcal) 47,
- carb. (g) 12,
- sugar (g) 9,
- sodium (mg) 2,
- Fruit () 1,
- Other Carb () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet