Mixed Berry Crumble
IngredientsFor Crumble Topping:
12 ounce bag frozen mixed berries
cup dried cranberries
cup cranberry juice cocktail
cup quick cooking tapioca
cup baking mix
cup Kashi cereal
cup almond biscotti (about 5 biscotti cookies), crushed
tablespoons butter, melted
- In a 4- or 5-quart slow cooker stir together mixed berries, dried cranberries, cranberry juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Cover and cook on high setting 2 to 4 hours or until fruit is tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all crumble top ingredients. Spread out on prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- To serve, sprinkle crumble topping over warm berry mixture. Makes 8 servings.
FOR CRUMBLE TOPPING:
Nutrition Facts(Mixed Berry Crumble)
- Per serving:
- 334 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 13 mg chol.,
- 167 mg sodium,
- 68 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet