- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1/3 cup crushed vanilla wafers (8 wafers)
- 1 1/2 8 ounce tub fat-free cream cheese, softened (12 ounces total)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup frozen egg product, thawed
- 3/4 cup red raspberries; blueberries; sliced, peeled kiwifruit; sliced strawberries; sliced, pitted plums, and/or orange sections
1. Lightly coat 10 muffin cups with nonstick coating. Sprinkle bottom and sides of each cup with about 1 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers. Set pan aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, flour, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Add egg product and beat on low speed just until combined. Divide evenly among the muffin cups.
3. Bake in a 325 degree F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Remove cheesecakes from the muffin cups. Just before serving, top cheesecakes with fresh fruit. Makes 10 cheesecakes.
- cal. (kcal) 124,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 5,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 16,
- pro. (g) 6,
- sodium (mg) 25,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet