- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 3 ounce package mango- or peach-flavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon shredded lemon peel
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Fresh fruit (such as chopped mango or papaya, pineapple chunks, and raspberries)
- Toasted shredded coconut
1. In a large bowl, stir together gelatin and lemon peel. Stir boiling water into gelatin mixture for at least 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice. Chill in refrigerator about 1 hour or until gelatin is partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
2. Using a wire whisk, stir half of the whipped topping into the gelatin mixture. Cover; chill in the refrigerator about 1 hour or until mixture mounds.
3. Spoon half of the mixture into six parfait glasses. Top with desired fruit. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over fruit. Cover; chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or until set.
4. Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 230,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 8,
- carb. (g) 35,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 49,
- Fat () 2,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet