- In a large bowl, stir together gelatin and lemon peel. Stir boiling water into gelatin mixture for at least 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice. Chill in refrigerator about 1 hour or until gelatin is partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Using a wire whisk, stir half of the whipped topping into the gelatin mixture. Cover; chill in the refrigerator about 1 hour or until mixture mounds.
- Spoon half of the mixture into six parfait glasses. Top with desired fruit. Spoon remaining gelatin mixture over fruit. Cover; chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Mango Mousse)
- Per serving:
- 230 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 0 mg chol.,
- 49 mg sodium,
- 35 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet