- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Plastic popsicle molds or cups
- Small strawberry or piece of desired fruit
- Wooden pop stick
- 3 of your favorite juice drink blends (such as grape, kiwi- grape, apple-passion-mango, or mango-tangerine)
1. For each pop, cover the mold or cup with foil. Using a sharp knife, cut a slit in the center of foil. Remove foil. Spear a strawberry on pop stick; place it in the cup. Fill mold or cup one-third full with one of the juice drink blends. Place foil over mold or cup again, putting stick through the knife slit. Place molds or cups in a baking pan. Freeze until almost firm (about 3 hours).
2. Carefully remove foil; add a second juice drink blend to fill mold or cup two-thirds full. Replace foil. Freeze until almost firm. (about 3 hours). Repeat to fill mold or cup with a third juice drink blend. Freeze until firm.
3. To serve, remove foil and mold or cup from frozen mixture. Makes 1 popsicle.