Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
squares low-fat honey graham crackers, finely crushed (1/2 cup)
tablespoons margarine, melted
4 ounce package sugar-free low-calorie lime-flavored gelatin
cup boiling water
16 ounce container fat-free cottage cheese (1-3/4 cups)
8 ounce container fat-free cream cheese, softened
8 ounce container frozen fat-free whipped dessert topping, thawed
Key Limes or limes, cut in wedges (optional)
- In small bowl combine graham crackers, margarine, and sugar. Press crumb mixture in the bottom of a 2-quart square baking dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In large bowl combine gelatin and water. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Set aside.
- In blender or food processor combine cottage cheese and cream cheese. Cover and blend or process until smooth, stopping several times to scrape down sides. Whisk 1/2 cup of the cottage cheese mixture into the gelatin mixture. Whisk in remaining cottage cheese mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped dessert topping. Spoon filling over chilled crumb mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 to 24 hours or until filling is firm. To serve, cut in squares. Top with lime wedges. Makes 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts(Key Lime Cheesecake Bars)
- Per serving:
- 147 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 4 mg chol.,
- 410 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet