- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 20 ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 16 ounce can vanilla frosting
- Yellow paste food coloring
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Green food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups jelly beans and/or egg-shaped candies
1. Press cookie dough slices into a greased 13-inch pizza pan. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack.
2. Tint frosting with yellow food coloring. Spread over cooled cookie. Tint coconut with green food coloring. Sprinkle tinted coconut and candies over frosting before it sets. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Makes 12 servings.
- Working in 1-inch sections at a time, place a small amount of glue on the pie server handle. Wrap with a chenille stem. Add more glue and a chenille stem of another color. Continue working in this manner until the entire handle of the pie server is covered with chenille stems. Let the glue dry. Tuck server between pizza and pan; wrap pizza with cellophane and tie with a ribbon.
- Wrap the handle of the pie server with variegated yarn in Easter colors.
- Thick white crafts glue, pie server with a straight handle, chenille stems in lime green, yellow, purple, pink and orange, cellophane, and ribbon.