Crispy Teton Treats
10 ounce package marshmallows
cups crisp rice cereal
cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
cups semisweet chocolate pieces
Small white decorative candies
- Generously butter a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or 6- to 8-quart Dutch oven combine marshmallows and butter; cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Stir in 6 cups of the cereal and the walnuts until combined. Stir in remaining cereal. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Spread evenly in pan using a buttered spatula. Cool completely.
- Cut bars into 12 squares. Cut each square in half diagonally to make 2 triangles. (Or cut into desired shape.) In a small saucepan cook and stir chocolate pieces and shortening over low heat until melted.
- Dip tips of triangles into melted chocolate. Sprinkle with white decorative candies. Makes 24 crisps.
Nutrition Facts(Crispy Teton Treats)
- Per serving:
- 301 kcal cal.,
- 14 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 11 mg chol.,
- 183 mg sodium,
- 45 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 27 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet