- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
Coconut Fruit S'Mores
ounces dark or semisweet chocolate, chopped
tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
cup flaked coconut
cups fresh blackberries
graham cracker squares
- Preheat broiler. Place chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microcook on 50 percent power (medium) for 1-1/2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place butter and coconut each in a shallow dish; roll marshmallows in butter and then coconut. Thread berries and marshmallows on 6-inch skewers and place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle any remaining coconut atop marshmallows. Spoon chocolate onto half of the graham crackers and arrange on a platter.
- Broil skewers 3 to 4 inches from heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned and marshmallows are puffed, turning once halfway through broiling.
- To serve, immediately top each chocolate-coated graham cracker with a skewer. Use remaining graham cracker to pull marshmallows and berries off skewers and form sandwiches. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Coconut Fruit S'Mores)
- Per serving:
- 150 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 8 mg chol.,
- 120 mg sodium,
- 25 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 14 g sugar,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesBlackberry Pies, Candy Recipes, Chocolate Cakes, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Desserts, Coconut Cakes, Coconut Pies, Dark Chocolate Desserts, Desserts, Fruit Salad Recipes, Fudge Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Milk Chocolate Desserts, Quick and Easy Recipes, White Chocolate Desserts