- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or lime juice
- 1/2 of a medium orange, peeled, sectioned, and finely chopped
- 1/2 of a small lemon or lime, peeled, sectioned, and finely chopped
- Lemon, lime, and/or orange wedges (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
1. In a small saucepan, combine orange juice and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice.
2. Pour into a 4-cup freezer container. Stir in chopped orange and chopped lemon. Freeze, uncovered, for 2 hours, stirring and scraping frozen mixture from sides of container every 20 minutes. Cover and freeze, without stirring, about 4 hours or until firm.
3. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Using a metal spoon, scrape across surface; spoon into dessert dishes. If desired, serve with lemon wedges and/or fresh mint sprigs.
- Servings Per Recipe 2,
- cal. (kcal) 113,
- carb. (g) 30,
- fiber (g) 2,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 2,
- Fruit () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet