Candy-Sugar Creme Tart
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For crust, in small bowl, stir together crushed cookies, graham crackers crumbs, and 1 tablespoon melted butter (mixture will be crumbly). Press onto bottom and side of a 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake about 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on wire rack.
- In blender or food processor, combine eggs, cream cheese, half-and-half, sugar, 3 tablespoons softened butter, and vanilla. Cover and blend or process until smooth.
- For filling, in large bowl, combine English toffee, white chocolate, and malted milk balls. Stir in cream cheese mixture. Place crust-lined pan in shallow baking pan. Pour cream cheese mixture into crust-lined pan (pan will be full).
- Bake about 30 minutes or until center appears nearly set when shaken gently. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. Remove side of tart pan. Carefully transfer tart to serving plate. Cover and chill for 4 to 8 hours. If desired, garnish with additional chopped candy. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Candy-Sugar Creme Tart)
- Per serving:
- 268 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 93 mg chol.,
- 195 mg sodium,
- 20 g carb.,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet