- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3/4 cup finely crushed shortbread cookies (about 12 cookies)
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1.4 ounce bar chocolate-covered English toffee, coarsely chopped
- 1 1 1/2 ounce bar white chocolate with chocolate cookie bits, coarsely chopped
- 15 malted milk balls, coarsely chopped
1. For crust, stir together the crushed cookies, graham crackers, and the 1 tablespoon melted butter. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes or until lightly brown. Set crust aside to cool.
2. For filling, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine the cream cheese, the 3 tablespoons softened butter, half-and-half or light cream, eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Cover and blend or process until smooth. In a bowl stir together chopped candies. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour filling into crust-lined pan. Place in a shallow baking pan to catch any drips.
3. Bake about 30 minutes or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving. Makes 12 servings.