Light and refreshing, this red, white, and blue dessert is sprinkled with blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat two baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside. Unfold phyllo dough. Remove 2 sheets phyllo dough to large cutting board. Lightly coat top sheet of phyllo with cooking spray. Cover remaining phyllo dough with plastic wrap.
- In small bowl stir together sugar and cardamom. Sprinkle half sugar mixture on phyllo stack. Top with 2 more phyllo sheets. Lightly coat with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Cut phyllo sheets lengthwise in 4 equal strips, then crosswise in 4 pieces to make 161 rectangles. Transfer to prepared baking sheets. Bake rectangles 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, for lemon filling; in medium bowl stir together lemon yogurt and lemon curd. Fold in whipped cream.
- To assemble, place a phyllo rectangle stack on each of 5 dessert plates. (You'll have 1 extra phyllo rectangle, in case of breakage.) Spread 1 rounded tablespoon lemon filling on each rectangle. Divide raspberries among rectangles. Top each with another phyllo rectangle, then another rounded tablespoon lemon filling. Divide blueberries among rectangles. Cover each stack with another phyllo rectangle. Serve immediately. Makes 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Berry-Lemon Napoleon)
- Per serving:
- 195 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 32 mg chol.,
- 101 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet