Mangos add a twist to traditional apple crisp. If you like, substitute refrigerated mango slices for the fresh mango.
- Makes: 16 servings
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Bake: 40 mins to 45 mins 375°F
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat two 1-1/2- or 2-quart baking dishes or a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- For topping, in a medium bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of the flour, the oats, wheat germ, brown sugar or substitute, and cinnamon. Stir in butter; set aside.
- Core and chop apples; place in a very large bowl. Stir in lime juice. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup flour. Fold in mango.
- Place apple-mango mixture in the baking dish(es). Top with oat topping. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with pecans; bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until apples are tender.
- Cool slightly. Serve warm. If desired, top with dessert topping. Makes 16 (3/4-cup) servings.
Choose from Sweet 'N Low Brown or Sugar Twin Granulated Brown. Follow the package directions to use amount equivalent to 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 164 kcal cal.;
- 6 g Fat, total;
- 8 mg chol.;
- 2 g sat. fat;
- 28 g carb.;
- 3 g fiber;
- 3 g pro.;
- 1 Starch;
- 1 Fruit;
- 2 Carb Choice;
- 1 Other Carb;
- 2 mg sodium;
- 1 Fat
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet