- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 5 cups thinly-sliced peeled apples
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup vanilla or lemon nonfat yogurt
1. In a large mixing bowl combine apples, cranberries, and granulated sugar. Transfer to a 2-quart square baking dish or a 9-inch pie plate.
2. In a small bowl combine oats, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Cut in margarine until crumbly. Sprinkle oat mixture evenly over apple mixture.
3. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with a dollop of vanilla or lemon yogurt. Makes 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 213,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 1,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 43,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 61,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet