- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Peanut butter- or marshmallow-flavored cereal bar rectangles
- Semisweet chocolate
- Butterscotch-flavored pieces
- Candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- Confetti sprinkles
- White baking pieces
1. Insert a frozen-treat stick into the end of your favorite peanut butter- or marshmallow-flavored cereal bar rectangles. Brush tops and sides of each rectangle with melted semisweet chocolate; place coated rectangles on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Let stand until chocolate is set.
2. For ears, cut triangle shapes from heavy-duty foil. Brush some melted chocolate onto one side of triangles; place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Chill until chocolate is set.
3. Brush some melted butterscotch-flavored pieces to make spots on rectangles. Use candy-coated milk chocolate pieces with a dot of melted chocolate for eyes and a confetti sprinkle for the nose. Pipe on melted white baking pieces for whiskers and a mouth.
4. Peel foil from chocolate ears and use melted chocolate to stick them on to the back of the rectangles. Chill to set.