- Makes: 30 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Bake: 18 mins to 20 mins 375°F
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, line cupcake cups with paper liners. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, about 1/4 cup at time, beating on medium speed until well combined and scraping sides of bowl. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes more. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition (about 1 minute total). Beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to beaten mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined. Fill each cup half full.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center of a cupcake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Makes about 30 cupcakes.
Nutrition Facts (Yellow Cupcakes)
- Per serving:
- 127 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet