- Yields: 24 cupcakes
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 18 mins to 20 mins 350°F
Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
cup butter or margarine. softened
16 ounce can (1-1/2 cups) chocolate-flavored syrup
cup miniature semisweet chocolate pieces
cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Line muffin pans with paper bake cups. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat sugar and butter until fluffy. Beat in the eggs.
- Stir in syrup, then flour. Stir in chocolate pieces. Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with chocolate cupcake batter.
- Sprinkle walnuts over the tops of the unbaked cupcakes. Bake in the 350 degree F oven for 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in pans on wire racks. Makes 24 cupcakes.
Nutrition Facts (Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes)
- Per serving:
- 179 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 46 mg chol.,
- 70 mg sodium,
- 26 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet