- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 21 ounce package fudge brownie mix
- 15 miniature-size chocolate-coated caramel-topped nougat bars with peanuts, or 15 dark chocolate-covered mint creams
- Canned vanilla frosting
- Small multicolored decorative candies (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line fifteen 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups. Prepare the fudge brownie mix according to package directions. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the batter into each paper bake cup. Place a miniature-size candy bar or mint cream in each cup. Divide the remaining batter among the cups.
2. Bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes. Let cool in pans on a wire rack. Cupcakes may dip slightly in center. Frost with vanilla frosting and, if desired, sprinkle with decorative candies. Makes 15 cupcakes.
- If all of the cupcakes do not fit in the oven at one time, refrigerate the unbaked extras until the first ones finish baking.
- Servings Per Recipe 15,
- cal. (kcal) 348,
- Fat, total (g) 17,
- chol. (mg) 30,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 49,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 171,
- Other Carb () 4,
- Fat () 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet