0 did it
- Yields: About 20 cookies and about 24 cupcakes
- Prep: 1 hr
- Bake: 6 hrs 350 degrees F/375 degrees F
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups. Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire racks.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For glove cookies, on a lightly floured surface roll out dough to about 1/8-inch thick. Cut dough with a 4 1/2- to 5-inch hand-shaped cookie cutter. Arrange 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove and cool on wire racks.
- Spread tops of cooled cupcakes with some of the white frosting, reserving 1/3 cup plus some for piping. Frost cooled cookies with some of the chocolate frosting, reserving 1/3 cup. Stir 1/3 cup white frosting into 1/3 cup chocolate frosting. Place in a resealable plastic bag. Snip one corner of the bag. Pipe lines onto cookies so they resemble baseball gloves. Tint remaining white frosting red with red food coloring. Place in a resealable plastic bag. Snip one corner of the bag. Pipe onto tops of cupcakes to resemble baseball seams.
- Serve cupcakes with cookies. Makes about 20 cookies and about 24 cupcakes.