- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
21-oz. package fudge brownie mix
miniature-size chocolate-coated caramel-topped nougat bars with peanuts, or 15 dark chocolate-covered mint creams
Canned vanilla frosting
Small multicolored decorative candies (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Line fifteen 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups. Prepare the fudge brownie mix according to package directions. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the batter into each paper bake cup. Place a miniature-size candy bar or mint cream in each cup. Divide the remaining batter among the cups.
2. Bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes. Let cool in pans on a wire rack. Cupcakes may dip slightly in center. Frost with vanilla frosting and, if desired, sprinkle with decorative candies. Makes 15 cupcakes.
Test Kitchen Tip: If all of the cupcakes do not fit in the oven at one time, refrigerate the unbaked extras until the first ones finish baking.
- Servings Per Recipe 15 cupcakes
- Total Fat (g)17
- Saturated Fat (g)4,
- Cholesterol (mg)30,
- Sodium (mg)171,
- Carbohydrate (g)49,
- Fiber (g)1,
- Protein (g)3,
- Vitamin A (DV%)0,
- Vitamin C (DV%)0,
- Calcium (DV%)0,
- Iron (DV%)0,
- Other Carbohydrates (d.e.)3.5,
- Fat (d.e.)3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet