Crustless Spinach-and-Mushroom Quiche
- Line a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with disposable slow cooker liner; coat liner with cooking spray. Using clean paper towels, press spinach to remove as much liquid as possible; set aside.
- In a medium skillet cook bacon until crisp; drain, crumble, and set aside. Discard drippings. In same skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sweet pepper; cook and stir until tender. Stir in spinach and cheese.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, half-and-half, chives, salt, and black pepper. Stir egg mixture into spinach mixture in skillet. Gently fold in biscuit mix. Pour egg mixture into prepared slow cooker. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Turn off cooker. If possible, remove crockery liner from cooker. Cool for 15 to 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Crustless Spinach-and-Mushroom Quiche)
- Per serving:
- 431 kcal cal.,
- 31 g fat
- (15 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 11 g monounsatured fat),
- 349 mg chol.,
- 699 mg sodium,
- 15 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet