Crustless Cheddar Quiche with Summer Veggies
- Line a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Lightly coat liner with cooking spray; set cooker aside.
- In a large skillet cook potatoes in hot oil over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned and almost tender, stirring occasionally. Add squash; cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in sweet pepper; cook for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat; stir in green onions.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, parsley, salt, and black pepper. Stir in cooked vegetables, 1 cup of the cheese, and the panko. Pour mixture into the prepared cooker. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting about 3 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Turn off cooker. If possible, remove disposable liner from cooker. Cool for 15 to 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Crustless Cheddar Quiche with Summer Veggies)
- Per serving:
- 320 kcal cal.,
- 20 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 8 g monounsatured fat),
- 221 mg chol.,
- 502 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 17 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet