- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce carton sour cream or one 6-ounce carton plain yogurt
- 1 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 - 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, or apple pie spice (optional)
- Assorted fresh fruit, such as strawberries, raspberries, grapes, cantaloupe and/or pineapple
1. In a small bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Gradually add the sour cream, beating until combined. Add the marshmallow cream and vanilla; beat just until combined. Stir in enough milk to make of dipping consistency. If desired, stir in cinnamon.
2. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with assorted fruit.
- Prepare as directed, except substitute reduced-fat cream cheese and light sour cream for the regular cream cheese and sour cream.
- Per serving: 137 cal., 9 g total fat (5 g sat. fat, 0 g trans fat), 30 mg chol., 117 mg sodium, 10 g carbo., 0 g dietary fiber, 5 g pro. Exchanges: .5 Other Carbo., .5 High-Fat Meat, 1 Fat
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 234,
- Fat, total (g) 15,
- chol. (mg) 46,
- sat. fat (g) 9,
- carb. (g) 22,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 135,
- Other Carb () 1,
- Fat () 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet