Creamy Farro-Smothered Portobellos
- In a medium saucepan bring broth to boiling; stir in farro. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat both sides of mushrooms with cooking spray. Preheat a grill pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Stir Swiss chard, dried tomatoes, and thyme into farro. Cook, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes more or until farro is tender. Remove from heat. Stir in goat cheese until melted.
- To serve, place mushrooms, stemmed sides up, on a serving platter. Spoon farro mixture into mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, green onion tops, and pepper.
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Farro-Smothered Portobellos)
- Per serving:
- 215 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 12 mg chol.,
- 482 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 12 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet