- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 5 cups water
- 2 10 ounce cans condensed cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 10 ounces)
- 1 10 ounce package frozen mixed vegetables (cut green beans, corn, diced carrots, and peas)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper or garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups dried egg noodles
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker gradually stir the water into soup until smooth. Stir in chicken, frozen vegetables, and seasoned pepper.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
3. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in uncooked noodles. Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes more or just until noodles are tender.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 262,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 63,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 21,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 19,
- sodium (mg) 908,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet