Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Bake
- Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, coat an unheated large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add chicken to hot skillet. Cook and stir about 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Transfer chicken to a large bowl.
- Add mushrooms, green onions, and sweet pepper to skillet. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender. (If necessary, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to skillet.)
- Transfer vegetables to bowl with chicken. Stir in cream of broccoli soup, sour cream, broth, mustard, and black pepper. Gently stir in cooked noodles and broccoli.
- Spoon chicken mixture into prepared dish. In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over chicken mixture. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 25 minutes more or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Chicken-Broccoli Bake)
- Per serving:
- 336 kcal cal.,
- 15 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 79 mg chol.,
- 515 mg sodium,
- 29 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet