Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. In a large skillet stir together Quick Alfredo Sauce, vegetables, and thyme. Heat and stir just until boiling. Stir in chicken and Italian cheese blend; heat through. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 10-inch square. Place dough square on top of hot mixture in baking dish. Fold excess dough under until even with the edges of the dish. Press along edges to seal.
- Brush dough lightly with milk and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Let stand for 20 minutes before serving.
From the Test Kitchen
Use deli-roasted chicken, leftover cooked chicken, or poached or sauteed chicken.
Look at an Italian market or specialty food store for fresh pizza dough.
You can also top this with 1/2 of a 14.1-ounce package rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust (1 crust).
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Pot Pie)
- Per serving:
- 542 kcal ,
- 25 g fat
- (13 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 122 mg chol. ,
- 733 mg sodium ,
- 39 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 5 g sugar ,
- 39 g pro.