Creamy Butternut Squash Shrimp Curry Soup
- In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine squash, broth, butter, and salt.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir evaporated milk and curry paste into mixture in cooker. Using an immersion blender, carefully blend soup. Stir in shrimp.
- If using low-heat setting, turn cooker to high-heat setting. Cover and cook about 20 minutes more or until shrimp are opaque.
- To serve, if desired, thin soup with a little water.
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Butternut Squash Shrimp Curry Soup)
- Per serving:
- 187 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 90 mg chol.,
- 660 mg sodium,
- 20 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 16 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Anonymous 996 Days Ago
Can coconut milk be substituted for the evaporated milk?