- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 5 hrs to 6 hrs (low) or 2-1/2 to 3 hours (high)
Creamed Chicken and Corn Soup
ounces skinless, boneless chicken thighs
26 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
14 3/4 ounce can cream-style corn
14 ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth
cup chopped carrots (2 medium)
cup finely chopped onion (1 large)
cup frozen whole kernel corn
cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine chicken, soup, cream-style corn, broth, carrots, onion, corn, celery, and the water.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker; cool slightly. Chop chicken; stir into soup mixture. Sprinkle each serving with bacon.
Nutrition Facts (Creamed Chicken and Corn Soup)
- Per serving:
- 447 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 90 mg chol.,
- 2056 mg sodium,
- 50 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 28 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet