- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup dried figs, stems removed
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries*
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1. In a food processor or using a hand food chopper, process or chop figs until they are in large pieces. Add cranberries and process or chop until mixture is coarsely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl; if desired, add mint.
2. In a small bowl stir together marmalade and vinegar. Add to cranberry mixture; mix well. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- If using frozen cranberries, measure them while frozen. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly before processing.
- Prepare as directed. Place in an airtight container. Seal; chill for up to 3 days. Or label and freeze for up to 6 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- cal. (kcal) 88,
- carb. (g) 23,
- fiber (g) 2,
- sugar (g) 18,
- vit. A (IU) 49,
- vit. C (mg) 5,
- Thiamin (mg) 0,
- Riboflavin (mg) 0,
- Niacin (mg) 0,
- Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0,
- Folate (µg) 4,
- sodium (mg) 13,
- Potassium (mg) 96,
- calcium (mg) 30,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet