- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 2 - 2 1/2 pound boneless beef chuck pot roast
- 1 15 ounce can chili beans in chili gravy
- 1 11 ounce can whole kernel corn with sweet peppers, drained
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 - 2 teaspoons finely chopped canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
1. Trim fat from meat. If necessary, cut meat to fit into a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Place meat in the cooker. In a medium bowl combine chili beans in gravy, corn, tomatoes and chiles, and chipotle pepper. Pour mixture over meat.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Transfer meat to a cutting board. Slice meat; arrange in a shallow serving dish. Using a slotted spoon, spoon bean mixture over meat. Drizzle with enough of the cooking liquid to moisten.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 307,
- Fat, total (g) 7,
- chol. (mg) 89,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 23,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 37,
- sodium (mg) 655,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet