Copycat Chicken Sandwich
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken, pickle juice, and 1/4 cup milk. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet preheat oil to 365 degrees F
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish combine remaining 1/2 cup milk and egg. In another shallow dish combine flour, powdered sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Drain chicken. Dip chicken in egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off. Dip in flour mixture to coat.
- Add chicken to hot oil and fry 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, turning once. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Top bottom buns with pickles, chicken, and top bun. Serve with waffle fries, if desired.