- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 ounce refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate with cocoa butter, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 recipe Creamy White Glaze (see recipe below_
- Flaked coconut
1. In a large bowl, combine cookie dough, melted white chocolate, and flour. Divide dough in half. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until dough is easy to handle.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll half of the dough at a time until 1/8 inch thick. Use a 2-1/2- to 3-inch snowflake-shape cookie cutter to cut out dough. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack; cool.
4. Spread Creamy White Glaze over cookies. While still wet, sprinkle with coconut. Let stand until glaze is set. Makes about 36 cookies.
- Layer cookies (do not glaze if freezing) between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw cookies if frozen, then glaze.
Yield: about 1 cup
- 1 cup canned white frosting
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk
1. In a small bowl, stir together frosting and milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until glaze reaches a drizzling consistency. Makes about 1 cup.
- Servings Per Recipe 36,
- cal. (kcal) 116,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 4,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 15,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 2,
- Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1,
- fiber (g) 0,
- sugar (g) 10,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 79,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet