- Makes: 36 servings
- Yields: about 36 cookies
- Prep: 30 mins
- Chill: 1 hr
- Bake: 8 mins 375°F per batch
ounce refrigerated sugar cookie dough
ounces white baking chocolate with cocoa butter, melted and cooled
cup all-purpose flour
recipe Creamy White Glaze (see recipe below_
- In a large bowl, combine cookie dough, melted white chocolate, and flour. Divide dough in half. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until dough is easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll half of the dough at a time until 1/8 inch thick. Use a 2-1/2- to 3-inch snowflake-shape cookie cutter to cut out dough. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack; cool.
- Spread Creamy White Glaze over cookies. While still wet, sprinkle with coconut. Let stand until glaze is set. Makes about 36 cookies.
From the Test Kitchen
Layer cookies (do not glaze if freezing) between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw cookies if frozen, then glaze.
Creamy White Glaze
cup canned white frosting
- In a small bowl, stir together frosting and milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until glaze reaches a drizzling consistency. Makes about 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts (White-Chocolate Snowflakes)
- 116 kcal cal.;
- 5 g Fat, total;
- 4 mg chol.;
- 2 g sat. fat;
- 15 g carb.;
- 2 g Monosaturated fat;
- 1 g Polyunsaturated fat;
- 0 g fiber;
- 10 g sugar;
- 1 g pro.;
- 79 mg sodium
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet