ounce dark or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
12.3 ounce package firm silken tofu, drained
cup brewed espresso, cooled
teaspoon lemon juice
1 1/2 inch piece purchased angel food cake (about 1/2 of a 7-inch cake)
tablespoons brewed espresso, cooled, or coffee-flavored liqueur
chocolate-covered espresso beans
- Place chocolate in a food processor. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add tofu, 1/4 cup espresso, sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
- Place a cake piece in the bottom of each of 12 shot glasses or demitasse cups, pressing lightly. Drizzle each with about 1/2 teaspoon espresso or liqueur. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the tofu mixture over each cake piece in the glasses. Top each with remaining cake pieces. Spoon remaining tofu mixture over each.
- Place glasses on a tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- To serve, lightly sift cocoa powder over mixture in glasses and top each with an espresso bean.
Nutrition Facts(Tiramisu Shots)
- Per serving:
- 74 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- 86 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 9 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet