Get the sweet taste of tiramisu without the fat or cholesterol of the original. This dessert recipe makes 12 servings, enough for a potluck or dinner party.
0 did it
- Makes: 12 servings
- Serving Size: 1 shot
- Prep: 25 mins
- Chill: 30 mins to 24 hrs
- Place chocolate in a food processor. Cover and process until finely chopped. Add tofu, 1/4 cup espresso, sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
- Place a cake piece in the bottom of each of 12 shot glasses or demitasse cups, pressing lightly. Drizzle each with about 1/2 teaspoon espresso or liqueur. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the tofu mixture over each cake piece in the glasses. Top each with remaining cake pieces. Spoon remaining tofu mixture over each.
- Place glasses on a tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- To serve, lightly sift cocoa powder over mixture in glasses and top each with an espresso bean.
Nutrition Facts (Tiramisu Shots)
- Per serving:
- 74 kcal cal.,
- 2 g fat
- 86 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 9 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet