Spiced Pumpkin Bars
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, and oil with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add the flour mixture; beat until well combined. If desired, stir in chopped pecans. Spread batter into an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth. Frost pumpkin bars. If desired, top with pecan halves. Cut into squares. Store, covered, in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts (Spiced Pumpkin Bars)
- Per serving:
- 250 kcal cal.,
- 13 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 45 mg chol.,
- 147 mg sodium,
- 31 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
MyHotMail718 MyLastName 203 Days Ago
Yummy. Great consistency. Sometimes pumpkin baked goods can be too wet - these were just right. Great spices and of course who doesn't love cream cheese icing? Will definitely make again. Everyone at Thanksgiving loved them.