Popcorn Marshmallow Clusters
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Grease a large shallow roasting pan; set aside. In a bowl, combine popcorn and sunflower kernels; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter and chocolate. Heat and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Stir in marshmallows; heat and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture over popcorn mixture; stir to coat. Spread popcorn mixture in the prepared pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until crisp, stirring once. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Break mixture into pieces.
Nutrition Facts (Popcorn Marshmallow Clusters)
- Per serving:
- 115 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 8 mg chol.,
- 89 mg sodium,
- 11 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet